Request a Quote
Are you interested in a quote or demonstration of the 1665? Please fill out the form below and one of our Territory Managers will be in touch shortly.
VALMAR 1665 Row-Crop Applicator and Inter-Row Seeder
Salford Valmar row-crop applicators for inter-row seeding apply seed at exactly the rate you desire. Achieve precise placement of seed, while avoiding unwanted seed in the row. Reduce damages and losses from wind or water erosion, while increasing your soil’s organic matter content.
Valmar units like the 1665 work well with Hipper, Lister, Bed Conditioner, Paratill, Terratill, and most other implements. Increase yields and decrease input costs with row-crop positive displacement insecticide application. The 1665 mounts on planters or tool bars to apply products in the seed furrow or over the row.
1665 Individual Metering Applicators
Individual Outlet, Positive Displacement Applicator
Apply insecticides, herbicides, small seeds, inoculants, or micro-nutrients precisely where needed and at the rate required. Valmar’s ground drive metering assures precise application regardless of varying ground speed. The roller chain-driven, 60-speed mechanical gearbox delivers accurate application in five percent increments, or use the optional hydraulic drive for variable-rate technology application. With Valmar’s individual metering, matching the number of outlets required for your operation is easily accomplished by opening or closing individual slide gates.
- 16-inch impeller with three-inch outlet
- Hydraulic drive 2.2 CID motor requires 8 GPM
- Operates at 3200-4000 RPM
- Metering drive is a required option
- Mechanical ground drive includes 60-speed gearbox with five percent between settings, ground drive tire and hand crank for calibration
- Hydraulic metering drive includes an 11.3 CID hydraulic motor that requires up to 12 GPM for complete operating range
- Mounting kits for various tool bars and planters
- Broadcast deflector kit
- Electric clutch and control kit
- LOCK ‘n’ LOAD valve assemblies
- Straight tube outlet kit
1665 Hopper Features:
- 20 cubic feet
- Mild steel with two-component epoxy primer and two-component cross-linked acrylic top coat paint system
- Weather-tight lid
- Product level sight gauge
- Manifold pressure gauge
- Sasquatch optional
- One-inch ID flexible PVC hose
- Optional individually mounted broadcast deflectors or straight tube outlets
- Ground drive or hydraulic drive – required option
- 16 individual metering outlets can be shut off independently for up to 16 rows or broadcast up to 40 feet
- Stainless steel metering bottom