Request a Quote
Are you interested in a quote or demonstration of the AC1000? Please fill out the form below and one of our Territory Managers will be in touch shortly.
AC1000 SINGLE-TANK AIR CART
Salford air carts feature poly tanks with stainless steel metering systems for fast, easy cleanout and the ability to hold seed or fertilizer without degradation of the tank.
The AC1000 is a single-tank, tow-between model, with 140- or 180-bushel capacity. The AC1000 comes standard with a 17" S3® fan and a Zero Max® infinitely adjustable ground drive.
Salford's stainless steel meters use a poly peg roller for accurate metering of almost any commodity at virtually any rate. Individual metering compartments ensure that the same amount of product is delivered to each run for highly accurate application rates.
The AC1000 tow-between comes standard with a rear hydraulic three-point hitch to carry seeding or fertilizing toolbars right behind the cart. The AC1000 can also be used to feed planters in order to extend their range or add fertilizer capacity to the machine.
GENERAL MODEL INFORMATION
- AVAILABLE WITH 140 BU OR 180 BU POLYMER TANK*
- STAINLESS STEEL INNER TANK COMPONENTS, AIR LINES AND METERING SYSTEM
- HYDRAULIC VARIABLE RATE 6-OUTLET METERING (DOES NOT INCLUDE 2 1/2" AIR LINES TO TOOLBAR)
- WITH PLASTIC PEGGED ROLLERS
- 17" S3 HYDRAULIC FAN - REQUIRES 21 GPM @ 2800 PSI
- REAR HYDRAULIC 3-POINT HITCH WITH 12,000 LBS LIFT CAPACITY** (18 INCHES FROM LIFT EYE)
- 3 SETS OF 1/2" HYDRAULIC LINES TO REAR 3-POINT HITCH FOR TOOLBAR
- DRAWBAR ADAPTOR AVAILABLE FOR 3-POINT HITCH FROM DRAWN IMPLEMENTS***
- NO ON-BOARD LOADING SYSTEM AVAILABLE
- STANDARD 710/70R42 TRACTOR LUG TIRES ON 10-BOLT HUBS (TIRE DEDUCT AVAILABLE)
- ASSEMBLED AS TRUCKING WIDTH PERMITS
* Bushel capacity is calculated by volume; actual capacity may vary by commodity type
** Total lift capacity diminishes as the implement center of gravity moves further from the hitch. Lift capacity is also determined by the
the cart and the remaining carrying capacity of of the tires installed. Front ballast weights may be required to avoid negative tongue weight and
safely operate 3-point hitch tools. Front ballast weights are needed when the implement weight is over 3,900 lbs or beyond 18" from the lift-eyes.
***Trailing implement horsepower requirement should not exceed 500 hp.
- AC1140 - 140 BUSHEL POLY TANK CART (5.6 TON @ 65 LBS/CU-FT DENSITY)
- Transport Width - 12'6"
- Transport Height - 10'10"
- AC1180 - 180 BUSHEL POLY TANK CART (7.3 TON @ 65 LBS/CU-FT DENSITY)
- Transport Width - 12'6"
- Transport Height - 12'1"
- DICKEY-JOHN INTELLI-AG ISObus CONTROLS (virtual terminal not included)
- Compatibility with ISObus 11783 certified consoles* (i.e. JD 2630, CaseIH Pro700, Trimble TMX 2050, etc.)
- Fan speed sensor
- Bin level and pressure sensors
- Meter shaft speed encoder
- On-board ECU
- Harness to cart hitch
- DIGI-STAR SCALE KIT
- complete scales and harnesses for single proudct tank
- cab-mounted scale readout
- DIGI-STAR SCALE-LINK ISObus SCALE KIT
- complete scales and harnesses for single product tank
- harness to connect into ISObus certified consoles*
*ISObus compliance does not guarantee compatibility with all functionality on 3rd party ISObus displays;
Non-ISObus displays are not compatible with this controller. Always consult with the display manufacturer before purchase -
Prescription mapping and/or auto section control may require software unlock. Ensure latest display firmware version is installed.
- DRAW BAR HITCH ADAPTOR FOR 3-POINT HITCH
- UPGRADE TO CAT 4 DRAWBAR HITCH
- LOW OUTPUT PLASTIC PEGGED METER ROLL IN LIEU OF STANDARD
- HIGH OUTPUT STAINLESS STEEL METER ROLL IN LIEU OF STANDARD