With facilities in Iowa, Georgia, Ontario, Manitoba and Russia, Salford Group is a global leader in the manufacturing of tillage, seeding and precision nutrient application equipment.
Salford BBI Inc. in Cornelia, Georgia is currently looking for a reliable person to work in their Assembly Department. The successful candidate will be part of a Manufacturing team responsible for Final Assembly for agricultural equipment.
Go to: www.salfordgroup.com/tillage for more information.
- 1-2 years experience in manufacturing environment preferred
- Experience working with hydraulics, electronic equipment, and other mechanical work is preferred.
- Attention to detail
- Perform quality checks on products and parts.
- Assemble finished products and prepare them for shipment.
- Ability to troubleshoot by identifying mechanical errors.
- Maintain clean work areas and equipment.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and/or drawings to ensure work is performed according to specifications.
- Operate machinery and heavy equipment, such as forklifts.
- Knowledge of advanced manufacturing techniques such as Kanban, Lean would be a definite asset.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be organized, proactive and maintain a positive attitude in the workplace
- Superior safety standards and practices
- Positive attendance history required.
This job opening is for regular work schedule of Monday through Thursday, 6:00am to 4:30pm with some overtime available.
Interested candidates should email a copy of their resume to Jobs@salfordgroup.com. Please reference "Cornelia, GA" and this job title in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.