Customer Service and Inside Sales
We currently are recruiting for a Customer Service & Inside Sales position to be located at the Salford, Ontario Corporate Office. This position will report to the Customer Service Leader.
· Provide excellent customer support to overseas Salford customers and employees; and with North American customer support
· Take and process orders and warranty claims from customers and Sales Territory Managers
· Answer or find answers to customer inquiries regarding service and warranty
· Assist with the arrangement of overseas shipping and customs documentation
· Mediate warranty claims; work with engineering and sales on solutions to warranty issues
· Communicate with other departments including Engineering, Manufacturing and Logistics to bring awareness to customer issues
· Be available on a flexible working schedule to cover peak and seasonal demand and holidays
· Assist in any way possible to grow Salford sales both domestically and internationally
· Accept other duties as assigned
· Strong technical skills required,
· Understanding basic agricultural practices and machinery will be an asset
· Bilingual: English and Russian
· Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
· Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills, awareness of the importance of emotional intelligence to relate well to colleagues, supervisors and customers alike
Interested candidates should email a copy of their resume to Jobs@salfordgroup.com. Please reference this job title in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.