Due to continued growth, Salford Group is looking for an Intermediate Accountant to join our team in Salford, Ontario. Salford is a growing original equipment manufacturer of high-end tillage, seeding and application equipment. Our very successful product lines are sold all over the world, we continue to lead the way in technical innovation.
For more information on Salford, visit our website at www.salfordgroup.com
Role: The successful candidate will perform accounting related tasks and provide technical accounting support to the finance team. Must be comfortable working with an ERP system in a fast paced environment. This position reports to Finance Manager.
Location: Salford, ON (10 minute South of Ingersoll)
· Performs accounting task and provides accounting support to subsidiary companies
· Reconciles bank accounts and records adjusting entries
· Performs BS accounts analysis and records adjusting entries
· Performs month end duties (including journal entries) as assigned
· Performs other administrative tasks such as state/provincial registrations
· Diploma in accounting or business administration
· Minimum 3 years of experience
· Advanced excel skills
· Strong organizational skills
Preference will be given to candidates with experience working in a multi-site, multi-currency environment.
We offer a competitive compensation package including Paid Personal Days, Profit Sharing and Relocation Assistance for candidates outside of our local region.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org