Request a Quote
Are you interested in getting more information or a quote for the MagnaSpread Ultra? Please fill out the form below and one of our Territory Managers will be in touch shortly.
Powered by Salford BBI’s Continuous Duty Hydraulics, this 20-ton tandem-axle workhorse has no quit in him. Less time in the field, more money in your pocket. Unequaled power and performance, paired with Salford BBI’s vaunted precision in a rugged pull-type.
NO REST FOR THE STRONG
The MagnaSpread Ultra is tailored specifically for the demands of large farming operations, featuring a 20-ton payload capacity backed up by a 20-ton walking beam suspension.
CONTINUOUS DUTY HYDRAULIC SYSTEMS
The Ultra comes standard with BBI's exclusive continuous duty hydraulic system. This hydraulics package maintains a 90 percent efficiency rate, against the former industry standard of 70, giving the Ultra more uptime with greater pay loads and high-speed, high-rate application.
BRAINS AND BRAWN
BBI's Binary Manifold allows the MagnaSpread Ultra to interface with standard in snap-ready ISOBUS platforms. The Ultra comes standard with Salford's BBI Task Command System. Task Command is a powerful virtual terminal display, along with advanced guidance application and a variable-rate technology ECU.
- Fertilizer and lime
- Models from 64 –336 cu. ft.
- Variable-rate technology or straight-rate control
- Spreads lime at up to 2 tons per acre at 14 mph with a 60’ swath
- Achieves 80’ swaths with some fertilizers
- Proprietary MagnaSpread system delivers wider, flatter, more consistent pattern
- Hydraulic drive
- BBI hydraulic manifold controls conveyor + spinners
- 20-ton walking beam heavy-duty suspension, 710/50R30.5 tires + 10-bolt hub + CV joint PTO Shaft Series 6
- Continuous duty
- Variable rate
- 60% more horsepower against competitive system
|18' (5.49 m)||111" (2.82 m)||125" (3.18 m)||432 cu ft (12.23 cu m) struck|
|20' (6.10 m) Hopper||111" (2.82 m)||125" (3.18 m)||480 cu ft (13.59 cu m) struck|