Salford Valmar is currently looking for a reliable person to work in their Welding Department. The successful candidate will be part of a Manufacturing team responsible for welding and fitting of agricultural equipment.
Elie, Manitoba Location
- 1-2 years Welding experience in manufacturing environment preferred
- CWB not required, capable of MIG welding. Must be able to pass internal weld test
- Weld components as per Valmar standards and specifications ensuring that tolerances are met.
- Components must be fit according to blue prints for custom and standard designs
- Must be able to read and understand blue prints
- Must be able to handle repetitive movement, standing on your feet for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Knowledge of advanced manufacturing techniques such as Kanban, Lean would be a definite asset.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be organized, proactive and maintain a positive attitude in the workplace
- Superior safety standards and practices
- Positive attendance history required.
This job opening is for day shift, Monday to Friday with some overtime available.
Shift starts at 7.30am to 4.30pm.
Resumes can be emailed to email@example.com, referencing the job posting title in the subject line.