With facilities in Iowa, Georgia, Ontario, Manitoba and Russia, Salford Group is a global leader in the manufacturing of tillage, seeding and precision nutrient application equipment.
Product Support Specialist
Salford BBI Inc., located in Cornelia, GA., is looking to hire a Product Support Specialist for Agricultural dry broadcast application equipment-spreaders. This position will have frequent interaction with customers and dealers seeking support relating to precision farming platforms, hydraulic systems, and other general inquiries relating to equipment setup and operation.
- 1-3 years in a technical support role, preferably at a Main Line Dealership working in the service department or the precision farming department.
- Experience calibrating and operating broadcast application equipment.
- Strong working knowledge of modern tractor hydraulic systems and their operation.
- Strong working knowledge of implement based hydraulic systems.
- Experience with modern, self-propelled, high-clearance chassis machines.
- Strong working knowledge of Main Line Precision Farming Platforms.
- Strong working knowledge of After Market Precision Farming Platforms.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Troubleshoot / assist with rate control systems.
- Troubleshoot / assist with hydraulic systems.
- Assist with equipment setup, calibration and operation.
- Diagnose Mechanical Issues and provide corrective solutions.
- Assist with tradeshows as necessary.
- Occasional travel.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Interested candidates should email a copy of their resume to Jobs@salfordgroup.com. Please reference "Cornelia, GA" and this job title in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.