We are currently hiring a Production Support Administrator, to be located at the Salford, Ontario Corporate Office south of Ingersoll on Highway 19.
- Assist in the implementation of Engineering Changes across multiple facilities
- Coordinate with Sales, Engineering, Production, Purchasing and Warehousing to ensure that the manufacturing operations and materials are structured correctly
- Work with Sales and Marketing when creating Material Rules for the Salford Product Configurator
- Maintain Salford's master data records across multiple facilities to ensure proper costing, planning and inventory control
- Other duties as assigned by Manager
- Understanding of manufacturing processes
- Experience working in an ERP environment
- Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must be detail oriented and self-motivated with strong follow-up skills
- Able to work effectively as part of a team and individually
- Must have daily transportation
Resumes can be emailed to email@example.com, referencing the job posting title in the subject line. Resumes can be dropped off at either Salford Group's Norwich or Salford locations.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.