With facilities in Iowa, Georgia, Ontario, Manitoba and Russia, Salford Group is a global leader in the manufacturing of tillage, seeding and precision nutrient application equipment.
Salford Inc. in Osceola, Iowa is currently looking for a reliable person to work in their Welding Department. The successful candidate will be part of a Manufacturing team responsible for welding parts for agricultural equipment.
Go to: www.salfordgroup.com/tillage for more information.
- 1-2 years Welding experience in manufacturing environment preferred
- Lays out, positions, and secures parts for assembly using appropriate welding equipment.
- MIG weld steel and stainless steel components based on specifications.
- Ability to troubleshoot by identifying flaws in welds or imperfections in the metal.
- Clean work areas and equipment.
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints and/or drawings.
- Attention to detail making clean lines and cuts when welding.
- Knowledge of advanced manufacturing techniques such as Kanban, Lean would be a definite asset.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be organized, proactive and maintain a positive attitude in the workplace
- Superior safety standards and practices
- Positive attendance history required.
This job opening is for day shift Monday to Friday with some overtime available.
Shift times - 6:30am to 2:30pm.
Interested candidates should email a copy of their resume to Jobs@salfordgroup.com. Please reference "Osceola, IA" and this job title in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.