Request a Quote
Are you interested in a quote or demonstration of the AW or AWM? Please fill out the form below and one of our Territory Managers will be in touch shortly.
AerWay AW SERIES FOR HAY & PASTURE
THOUSANDS OF LIVESTOCK PRODUCERS TRUST AERWAY TO IMPROVE SOIL PRODUCTIVITY
Only patented AerWay® Shattertines lift and fracture tough soil to increase air and water movement. As the AerWay moves over the surface, the unique angles of the AerWay Shattertines crack and shatter compacted soil 8” and deeper to open new channels for air and water.
Plants respond with stronger roots and better yields. Plus you’ll see improved fertilizer utilization, reduced runoff, and greater soil moisture retention. See for yourself why thousands of cattlemen and hay producers agree – there’s nothing else like AerWay.
- Quick-adjust Swing Arms – Allow you to easily change the amount of soil disturbance from simple aeration to more aggressive renovations. Five settings available for 0 to 10 degrees of offset.
- Solid Steel Shafts – Rollers constructed of solid steel shaft, combined with individually replaceable “lean and twist” tines make the roller durable and easy to maintain.
- Extremely Versatile – Quick Adjust feature allows you to vary the roller swing angle between 0 and 10 degrees, enabling you to fine tune your setting for aeration, renovation, overseeding or pre-working your fields.
- Great Value, Saves Resources – One implement that can do many jobs. Get the maximum benefit out of your inputs and achieve a better root system that results in higher yields.
- Use All Season – Aerate, warm, and loosen soils in the spring, then relieve compaction or renovate after each hay cutting during the rest of the season.
- Very Dependable – Designed and built to withstand demanding field conditions and provide years of reliable service.
- Increased Yields – Better quality grass or hay results in more weight gain and healthier animals.
- Pull-type Wheel Kits – Designed to convert your machine into a “trail” unit with tires rearward. Eliminates stress on your 3-point lift arms by transferring weight to the drawbar.
- Ballast Blocks – For hard compacted ground conditions, ballast blocks are available in 550 and 750-lb. weights.
- Lighting Kit – Includes two lights and two universal mounting brackets and harnesses.
- Pull-type Harrow Caddys – Swivel pull-type caddys are available in widths of 17’ to 26’.
- Drag Chain Harrows – 5/8” diameter; drag harrows are available from 5’ wide to 26’ wide x 84” deep.
|AW SERIES SPECIFICATIONS (Quick Adjust)|
|Model Number||Cultivation Width||Travel Width||# of Tines||Weight||HP Required|
|AW060Q||6'||5' 10"||32||1400 lbs||40-60|
|AW080Q||8'||7' 8"||48||1800 lbs||50-75|
|AW0120Q||12'||11' 10"||72||2500 lbs||100-130|