Request a Quote
Are you interested in a quote or demonstration of the 9620? Please fill out the form below and one of our Territory Managers will be in touch shortly.
VALMAR 9620 PULL - TYPE FERTILIZER SPREADER
Delivering Greater Capacity and Flexibility in a Commercial Pull-Type Spreader
Salford's Valmar 9620 is the largest pull type air boom applicator on the market today.
The 9620's 660 cubic foot capacity is designed to reduce fill stops and the heavy duty 20 ton walking beam suspension carries the load with confidence at high speed. Capable of applying up to 110 acres per hour, the 72 foot boom helps cover acres quickly as the hydraulic suspension ensures boom stability. The booms can be hydraulically raised and lowered up to 8 feet at the tip, allowing the 9620 to contour the ground for the most accurate application. Prior to leaving the factory, all air booms are factory calibrated and certified to be within +/- 5% of the target application rate on each side of the machine.
The 9620's speed, precision, capacity, and value make it an economical replacement for self-propelled air boom units.
72 FOOT STAINLESS BOOM
The 72 foot air boom hydraulically folds and locks. Eight 3 inch diameter stainless steel tubes deliver product for up to 110 acres/hour.
Primary metering conveyors and the optional secondary metering have left / right sections that can be switched on and off with the 9620's ISOBUS* control system.
The 72 foot air boom has a hydraulic suspension for stability at high speeds. The booms contour up to 8 feet from ground level to follow uneven terrain.
660 CUBIC FOOT HOPPER CAPACITY
The 660 cubic foot capacity of the 9620 is the largest on the market, as the only boom spreader that will fit an entire tender.
20 ton walking tandem with 800/65R32 tires provide stable operation at high speed and minimize compaction.
The boom has 7 foot, hydraulically folding, breakaway tips to prevent costly damage when spreading near fence rows.
MULTI PRODUCT OPTION
Equip the secondary 60 cubic foot secondary hopper with optional metering for independent variable rate application and left/right section control.
The 9620 comes equipped with ISOBUS compatible hydraulic metering. The ECU is capable of variable rate and section control output. Monitor not included.
(600 cubic feet main, 60 cubic feet secondary with partition gate closed)
- Painted, 409 stainless steel
- Electric roll tarp installed
- Rear ladder and platform
- Fill screens with access doors to hopper(s)
- Work lights
- 4 x 800/65R32 floatation tires with fenders
- Rear ladder and platform
- 304 stainless steel funnels & air manifold
- Calibration chutes
- (Main) Left hand/right hand independent 16 inch 304 stainless steel mesh conveyors, dual hydraulically driven motors
- (Secondary) Dual meter rollers with electric clutch for left hand/right hand on/off - single hydraulically driven motor (one per conveyor) 2-section control
- 9 inch outlet direct to air manifold
- Hydraulic boom suspension w/accumulator
- 7 foot breakaway tips – hydraulic fold
- Hydraulic boom tip manual height control
- Tractor supplied
- 30 gpm @ 2800 psi min
- Case drain for fan
- 5 hydraulic remotes are required to operate standard functions