Request a Quote
Are you interested in getting more information or a quote for the MagnaSpread 2? Please fill out the form below and one of our Territory Managers will be in touch shortly.
BBI MAGNASPREAD MOUNTED OPTIONS
Salford's BBI MagnaSpread features a proprietary spreader system for a wider, flatter spread pattern. MagnaSpread is engineered for performance and versatility allowing producers to achieve swath widths of 80+ feet with most fertilizers and 60 feet with lime.
MagnaSpread models are hydraulically driven (self-contained PTO power, or tractor supplied) and optimized for precision agriculture. MagnaSpread includes Salford BBI's Binary Manifold to optimize ISOBUS compatible hydraulic control.
MagnaSpread is available for high clearance sprayer chassis, floater bodies or truck mounts. Equip your power unit with the highest quality, option rich mounted spreader. Tap on image to view larger.
- Choice of interchangeable spinners
- Optional variable rate & section control technology
- Multi-Hopper Convenience
- Throw Urea up to 120 feet with Javelin Spinner Option
- Equip almost any chassis
MAGNASPREAD 120" WIDE FLOATER MOUNT
MagnaSpread 120" WIDE Floater Mount- Distribution of Granular Fertilizer or Lime Standard
Standard: MagnaSpread Spinners - offers true driving intervals to reduce swath overlap. 60 ft Lime, 80 ft Fertilizer.
Optional: Javelin Spinners - offers the widest swath for urea in the industry. 120 ft Urea.
OPTIONAL SECTION CONTROL
Throw material in a full swath, to the left only, or solely to the right of the spreader, using split conveyor chains and independent spinner control
Multi-hopper spreaders can be used to vary the rate of N, P and K in one pass, with higher accuracy in fewer passes. Multi-hoppers can also be used to blend multiple fertilizers, micronutrients and/or cover crops.
- Hopper construction in Carbon Steel, 304 Stainless Steel or 409 Painted Stainless Steel
- Wide array of hopper sizes for range of capacity and special clearance options
Patented hydraulics control system - connectivity to all major precision agriculture technology brands
- Variable Rate ready ISOBUS compatibility to most major precision control systems
- Multiple factory-installed systems available
HYDRAULIC FEATURES & OPTIONS
- High quality JIC fittings & true hydraulic pipe
- GR Valve - increasing chain speed
- Hy-Torque manifold - increasing available spinner torque
Options for Self-Propelled Equipment
Whether you are driving a floater chassis, high-clearance chassis or ag truck, MagnaSpread unit mount options will maximize your total application investment with the most efficient, versatile and advanced spreader packages available in the industry.
High Clearance: - 10 Feet Capacity: 210 cubic feet
High Clearance: - 12 Feet Capacity: 282 cubic feet
- 10 Feet Capacity: 235 cubic feet
- 12 Feet Capacity: 282 cubic feet
- 14 Feet Capacity: 294 cubic feet
- 16 Feet Capacity: 336 cubic feet
- 18 Feet Capacity: 432 cubic feet
- 20 Feet Capacity: 480 cubic feet
- Standard: 304 Stainless Steel
- Optional: Painted 409 Stainless Steel
DRIVE CHAIN & SPINNERS
Optional: Tractor Supplied Hydraulics (requires 2 remotes, 50 GPM, max 30 per remote, 3200 psi, case drain)
- 12 Feet High Clearance Standard: 20 inch Belt Over Bar Chain
- 10 Feet Standard: 20 inch Belt Over Bar Chain
- 12 Feet Standard: 20 inch Belt Over Bar Chain
- 14 Feet Standard: 30 inch Belt Over Bar Chain
- 16 Feet Standard: 30 inch Belt Over Bar Chain
- 18 Feet Standard: 30 inch Belt Over Bar Chain
- 20 Feet Standard: 30 inch Belt Over Bar Chain
- Optional: Javelin (Urea 120 feet)